This traditional balsamic vinegar has been barrel-aged for a minimum of 12 years in a battery of barrels made from no less than 5 different types of wood. The resultant “wine must” is tested, bottled and sealed by the Italian Growers Association in a distinctive 100 ml bottle.
- PDO or DOP certified “Affinato” 12-year old Balsamic Vinegar of Modena is produced, aged and bottled in Modena, Italy.
- You too can “cook like an Italian.” Just a few drops creates chef-quality meals.
- No additives or preservatives. This traditional balsamic vinegar consists only of 100% barrel aged wine must.
- Barrel-aged balsamic vinegar made from entirely of wine must from Trebbiano grapes in Modena Italy.
- Balsamic vinegar has been compared to “nectar of the Gods” and is the secret weapon of every home and restaurant chef.
- With its distinctive packaging, Gourmet Living’s 12-year old “affinato” balsamic vinegar is a great gift for special occasions.