Sturdy olive wood salad hands handcrafted from Tunisian olive trees. Salad fork fingers or “tine” closely spaced to insure that salad trimmings get mixed with the greens. Sold with an accompanying burlap gift bag.
- COMFORTABLE and EFFICIENT wide claw salad servers from olive wood that are easy to use and make great gifts
- HANDCRAFTED OLIVE WOOD from Tunisia: This pair salad hands each measures 8″x 3″ are best used for tossing and serving salad
- DISTINCTIVE GRAINED WOOD with the “tine” or individual fingers of the hand close together to capture fruit and nuts when you toss salads
- EASY TO CLEAN: Simply rinse in water with light detergent and pat dry. Restore luster with the occasional use of olive oil
- MATCHING WOODEN SERVING FORKS are shipped with a rustic bag and make GREAT GIFTS for the discerning gourmet cook. Consider for friends and family.
Why Olive Wood?
Gourmet Living focuses on selling the highest grade natural gourmet food products. What better way to celebrate the Mediterranean diet than with authentic wooden serving dishes and food utensils handcrafted from olive wood? Each individual serving piece is crafted from a single piece of olive wood in Tunisia.
Simply wipe clean in warm water with little to no detergent. If required, restore the natural lustre of the wood with the occasional light coating of olive oil.
Olive wood is simply more authentic and sturdy that fabricated or composite woods like bamboo or acacia. If you are going to eat natural foods, you might want to select authentic olive wood serving utensils.