Sliced summer truffle carpaccio or scorzone slices preserved in oil.
- 75 grams of hand-sliced summer truffles preserved in sunflower oil
- Enjoy the authentic taste of truffles throughout the year with this gourmet mushroom delicacy
- Truffles are harvested in Tuscany, Italy and then sliced and bottled by experienced truffle experts to Gourmet Living’s specifications
- Serve this truffle carpaccio on toast or pair with chocolate, foie gras, cheese or pasta.
- Truffles make a wonderful gift for fellow gourmands with discerning tastes and palettes.
Truffles are considering one of the great gourmet delicacies. Given their price and limited shelf life when fresh – about 7 days – most consumers know little about truffles. During the “season,” fine restaurants in Italy and France will often shave fresh truffles over pasta, eggs, and risotto to experience the intense aroma of this prized fungus.